*under construction*


02 March 2010

It's starting to look a lot like...

...dare I say it?
Progress.

Yes, yes indeed. *Work* *Play* *Home* -- they are all happily merging into one big good time with some seriously amazing results. I have climbed over the hump and am now beginning to exhale. It can't possibly be true.

Well, let's start today with playing show and tell with work -- Greyfreth.

What do you get when you combine ...
Amazing textures in corals with stunning natural color...


in rough backed shells with refined inner beauty



The textures and classic elegance of antique silver...



...the magic of antique chandelier crystals



The wonder of natural sculptures such as the paper nautilus




The quintessential classics of sand, shell, and bottles washed up on the shore...



Oh, you are going to have to wait a few more days to see! Later this week, peek in on the sea life section of Greyfreth to see the beautiful results as they come in.

Another week of getting the new collections out, then it's on to my living room! You didn't think I've forgotten about Museville, did you? So much to do, so much fun to be had.

I hope you are getting things ticked off your lists, too!

xo Isa


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like it will be fun no matter what it is....smiles.

niartist said...

looks like lovely progress, twin! I can't wait to see it, i know it's going to be FANTASTIC!!!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

All these elements are wonderful. I can't wait to see them all in place. Have fun. Hugs, Marty

Sylvia said...

Great photos, can't wait to see more.

Sylvia

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh wonderful -- I love anything from the beach.

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Dear Isa
How fabulous to be able to merge the work fun and play.. i think that would be the ideal way to live...

Beautiful images to dream with.. xx Julie

donna baker said...

I've been tryin. Hauled 4 contractor bags to Goodwill and lots more to go. I set up an etsy shop to sell my art and collections of antiques and collectibles. I feel the need to simplify - I can't even know what it will feel like, but I am eager to know.

Marlene said...

I just saw your slide of the progress of your guest house and house..! You are much further ahead than I am on my backyard/sunroom project..Love what you have done so far! hard work isn't it??? It feels good when that list gets smaller !!

Angie Muresan said...

Oh Isa! I love your images! And your little stories are gems.

Mélanie A. said...

All these photos are lovely