*under construction*


08 July 2009

Morning Coffee...

I wish I were having my coffee here this morning... and then melting into those feathery pillows and lazily perusing beautiful magazines, or getting lost in a book...

But instead - today holds a long install with AT&T Uverse and clearcoating the garage door - which came out beautifully, by the way! You you will get to see it.
...Tomorrow!
*
Enjoy your day. xo
*
Photography by Lisa Romerein via Diane Dorrains Saeks' book - Santa Barbara Living

12 comments:

Ry @ Sotto Il Monte Vineyards said...

I can always count on you for design inspiration.
Enjoyed your photos of the road trip - I've driven those roads so many times. I always love to see the train against the backdrop of the mesas, but I've never photographed it myself. Thanks for the memory refresh!
Cheers!
Ry

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

Lovely pic, I so agree. You have the most wonderful header!!

Linda said...

Looks like a great spot to kick back and drink your coffee.

Enjoy

Karen Deborah said...

Get away from AT&T as fast as you can they will get your money!
Can't wait to see the door!

Kimberly said...

Me too...Is that a daybed or a love seat? Either way I love it! :) KIM

Fabulously french said...

What a great photo - I think that I may just have to join you for coffee!

Leeann x

Trouvais said...

WOW. Just beautiful!

donna baker said...

What a perfect spot.

MetaJewelryDesign said...

I love this photo - especially the beautiful mirror and the soft blues in the room!
Meta

Millie said...

There's just no rest when you're renovating Isa - but do reward yourself at least once today amongst all the chores. Good luck with AT&T, if they are anything like their Aussie equivalent, you'll be in melt-down well before sundown!
Millie ^_^

{this is glamorous} said...

Such a stunning little corner! How delightful for morning coffee, before the busy-ness of the day . . .

xo

once in a blue moon... said...

think how great my cocoa puffs would look there!