*under construction*


07 October 2009

Movin' on up to the dot com SALE! Wooot!



It's a good old fashioned moving sale!


Today through Friday at Midnight
take a full 1/3 off of your entire purchase of Cross Bottles over at Greyfreth.

That's right - whether it's 1 bottle or 10 - now is the time to grab that bottle or bottles that you have been longing for and get it for 67% of the retail price.



How to get your discount --
1. Go the blog shop and look through the Ambers, the blues, the whites, the greens, the Novelty and the Seashell collections --
2. write down the item number of all the bottles you want to order
3. Email greyfreth@gmail.com with the item numbers and your shipping address


Easy!

You will then receive an invoice by return email with your discount(s) applied, and you can pay immediately online through paypal.
Don't wait - because as you know, each Cross Bottle is a one of a kind original --and when it's gone -- it's gone.

Don't let someone else beat you to the bottle you've been waiting to purchase! Bottles are considered up for grabs until they have been paid for.

Why are we celebrating?

We're going to be leaving the blog that has been temporarily housing Greyfreth's online inventory and moving in to our Greyfreth.com site over the weekend! (cross your fingers for no glitches nor delays!) I felt like a celebration was in order - and it helps me because the more you buy, the less I have to move over! It's a win/win for us all!

The GreyfrethBlog will still be active, but the store will move to greyfreth.com. It will have much easier shopping navigation, a separate, password protected wholesale area, and many new and fabulous features. Look for lots of new and beautiful things to shop at that point, too!!



Happy Wednesday and Happy Shopping!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow -congrats! to .com, quite a move. I so love my cross bottle.
I started Workspace Wednesdays, come check it out..
thanks,

Karen

bj said...

I am over from COLOR OUTSIDE THE LINES..just signed up to follow you. :)

Rhonda said...

I have loved your beautiful bottles since the first time I saw them. And now, with this generous sale, I am about to have a few of my own.
I emailed you my order.

Love your blog and Greyfreth!
Rhonda

Lorna ~ Lace and Ivy Cottage said...

Found your blog by way of Color outside the lines. Love it!

Greet Lefèvre said...

Wonderful these bottles!

Greet
PS Thank you so much for the comment on my blog!

Inspired Comblogulations said...

Color Outside the Lines sent me by... lovely ships take flight. I am on board!
Lee